Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 20 February 2019
8:00 am - 8:45 am Registration and networking
8:45 am - 9:10 am Day One wrap-up, Day Two rev-up!
MAXIMISING THE FULL OPPORTUNITIES OF RPA: HOW TO ACHIEVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT FOR RPA FROM UP TO 200%
9:10 am - 9:40 am INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER CASE STUDY: Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning & RPA at AXA, Belgium - from vision to reality: Start small & fast, how AXA Belgium took RPA & AI to the next level in a matter of months!Christophe Castan - Head of Artificial Intelligence, Digital Transformation, AXA, BELGIUM
AXA changed the face of insurance by capitalising on opportunities of what digital innovation has to offer for customer experience and other areas of the company. Christophe Castan evolves at the intersection of the scientific approach of AI and the reality of the business needs to deliver tangible results. Christophe will share insights on the journey from process to data to AI-driven roadmaps and how to achieve best outcomes.
- AI tech: How to set up your teams to deliver successes in production
- The role of Machine Learning to automate classification at scale: How to go from POC to PROD in less than 6 month
- How to scale it further and leverage even more mature technologies
- Ask not only what AI can do for you, ask what you can do for AI: the business side of AI
Christophe CastanHead of Artificial Intelligence, Digital Transformation
9:40 am - 10:10 am REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER PANEL: RPA for Enterprises: Scaling RPA to cross-functions in your business: HR, Customer Service, Finance, Operation and, ITNalin Tripathi - General Manager, Shared Services Finance, Al Futtaim
- What can the different industries and departments learn from each other in setting up their RPA programs?
- At which stage of their RPA journey are companies across cross-industries today?
- Analysis of which industries and functional departments are the best suited for RPA and what the reason for that is.
Nalin TripathiGeneral Manager, Shared Services Finance
PROTECTING YOUR RPA FROM CYBER ATTACKS: WHAT CYBER SECURITY ACTIVITIES DOES RPA REQUIRE TO COMBAT AUTOMATION RISKSFROM UP TO 200%
10:10 am - 10:40 am REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER: How to ensure cyber security for your data security & accessibility: Balancing transformation with risk and control to achieve total compliance
- What is the biggest Cyber risk a company could face with its RPA journey?
- What are the major issues within an organisation when it comes to cyber security?
- Prevent misuse of automated platform functionalities
10:40 am - 11:10 am REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER Understand the external threat to RPA securityBharat Gautam - Head of Information Security, Damac Group
- Discussing how to detect breaches early
- Insight into the most common cyber attacks on RPA networks
- Establish governance framework with roles and responsibilities for securing robotics
Bharat GautamHead of Information Security
11:10 am - 11:40 am Case Study: Securing robotic process automation platforms and enabling cyber security through orchestration and cognitive learning
This case study will showcase what the biggest cyber risks are associated with RPA, since the new technology introduces a new attack surface that can
be leveraged to disclose, steal, destroy or modify sensitive data and/or high-value information.
Topics to be discussed:
- Abuse of privileged access
- Disclosure of sensitive data
- Security Vulnerabilities
11:40 am - 12:10 pm NETWORKING COFFEE BREAK
INSPIRATION IN ACTION!
RPA & INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION 2019 INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION GROUPS (IDGs)
During this part of the conference delegates will be break into focus groups to take part in interactive brainstorming discussions around the below topics.
IDG A12:10 pm - 1:30 pm Process re-engineering strategies
IDG B12:10 pm - 1:30 pm How to ensure that your data is ready for RPA?
IDG D12:10 pm - 1:30 pm How to start the intelligent automation journey Dishant Ramani - Business Intelligence Analyst, Leading Retail Group
1:30 pm - 2:10 pm Networking lunch break
Select the stream based on the maturity of your RPA journey
WORKSHOP A: PLANNING & LAUNCHING PHASE OF YOUR RPA JOURNEY2:10 pm - 2:50 pm Starting small with your RPA pilot program: Identifying the difference between companies that get stocked in basic automation and companies that don‘t
- How to identify which department functionalities would be best suited for a RPA pilot program
- Creating an effective RPA roll-out plan, which includes goals and timeframe
- Methods to determine if your RPA pilot program has been successful or not and knowing when its time to expand your RPA program
WORKSHOP B: EVOLVING & ADVANCING YOUR RPA & IA2:10 pm - 2:50 pm How to enhance your customer service experience with the help of IA up to 60 %
- Identification of various AI & cognitive technologies and their capabilities, costs and implementation requirements
- How the use of IA goes beyond a call centers‘ functionality focus
- What challenges can automate customer service face?
STREAM A: GETTING RPA STARTED - DEFINING YOUR POC STRATEGY: THE IMPORTANCE OF CHARTING YOUR RPA PATH BEYOND THE POC2:50 pm - 3:50 pm Picking the process and improving the workflow: Where to apply your RPA strategy
- Realistic objectives and timelines for your POC
- Why do some RPA deployments fail? And what can be done about it
- Identifying the hurdles faced when going from POC to full implementation
STREAM B: EVOLVING & ADVANCING RPA & IA - BEGINNING YOUR IA JOURNEY2:50 pm - 3:50 pm What you wished to have known before your IA roll-out to ensure a smooth Journey to take RPA to the next level
- Key lessons learned from past IA planning mistakes
- What you could have done differently if you had a second pass for your IA project
- Step by step planning strategies for your effective IA roll-out phase
FROM POC TO ROLL-OUT: HOW TO SHIFT RPA FROM TACTICAL DISCUSSION TO STRATEGIC CORPORATE PRIORITY3:50 pm - 4:10 pm Internal Training to ensure a successful RPA implementation & to empower employees to embrace future jobs and new skillsets
- How to train your employees in the most effective way about the use and benefits of RPA
- Establishing the right framework for training to save time during RPA implementation
- Effective RPA roll-out plans, with goals that should be met and how long it should take to implement those
FROM POC TO ROLL-OUT: HOW TO SHIFT RPA FROM TACTICAL DISCUSSION TO STRATEGIC CORPORATE PRIORITY4:10 pm - 4:10 pm Phase 2 of Planning: How to measure & maximise your next steps in the RPA journey to be one of the 28 % of firms that have automation-deployed technology today Nalin Tripathi - General Manager, Shared Services Finance, Al Futtaim
- Developing a framework to measure how successful RPA implementation was
- Technical and logistical roadmap to the next steps of advanced RPA programs
- Developing an effective cost and time plan
Nalin TripathiGeneral Manager, Shared Services Finance
DRIVING MAXIMUM VALUE OF IA FOR YOUR BUSINESS3:50 pm - 4:10 pm Standardise, re-engineer, centralise, automate: The Americana Food mantra to transformation excellence in HR Automation & Payroll Outsourcing Eman Al Abd - Regional HR Business Partner, Kuwait Food Company - Americana Food
Eman will share the vision and rollout strategy for Americana Food as they take their POC to full implementation across 13 countries in the MENA region.
- From HR reports to dashboards to HR Process Outsourcing: understanding which HR processes can and should be automated
- Employee data cleanup! Where to start in getting your data RPA-ready for real-time, reliable analytics
- How Automated standard procedures with structured approvals achieved standardisation requirements
- The future is bright: key lessons and next steps to drive process performance and replicate strategy in other business units
Eman Al AbdRegional HR Business Partner
Kuwait Food Company - Americana Food
DRIVING MAXIMUM VALUE OF IA FOR YOUR BUSINESS4:10 pm - 4:10 pm In-House customised IA technology software development: Benefits and Challenges of building your own in-house IA technology
- IT systems and infrastructures necessary for an in-house IA roll-out
- Cost of creating your own IA software vs. using an outside IA vendor
- Why you should consider to design your own IA software
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight. For the most up-to-date programme, please visit the event website.