Head of Artificial Intelligence, Digital Transformation
9:30 AM RPA LEADERS PANEL: Humans vs. Machines: Addressing emerging trends and being prepared a new digital workforce through RPA and AI: How to overcome internal fear and embrace the benefits of transformative technologies
Key Question: How can companies create a positive response from employees?
Focus: When introducing the implementation of a large-scale RPA program, it is important to define the extent and impact of change on employee roles, responsibilities and new training programs for success.
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- How to educate and train the organisation in RPA
- How to measure successful acceptance of RPA by the employees
- What kind of new positions will appear in the whole workforce to support RPA?
9:10 AM INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER CASE STUDY: Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning & RPA at AXA, Belgium - from vision to reality: Start small & fast, how AXA Belgium took RPA & AI to the next level in a matter of months!
AXA changed the face of insurance by capitalising on opportunities of what digital innovation has to offer for customer experience and other areas of the company. Christophe Castan evolves at the intersection of the scientific approach of AI and the reality of the business needs to deliver tangible results. Christophe will share insights on the journey from process to data to AI-driven roadmaps and how to achieve best outcomes.
- AI tech: How to set up your teams to deliver successes in production
- The role of Machine Learning to automate classification at scale: How to go from POC to PROD in less than 6 month
- How to scale it further and leverage even more mature technologies
- Ask not only what AI can do for you, ask what you can do for AI: the business side of AI