Flor Martinez Reyes
Process and Controls Improvement Manager
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services
During this insightful case study we learn how the number one brewer in Europe and the number two brewer in the World – HEINEKEN – have implemented RPA in their Krakow based Global Shared Services Centre.
Key take homes:
- How to choose processes for automation
- Analysing frameworks and governance in use
- Identifying key performance indicators and security monitoring
- Plus… Where to go from here?
So you’ve transformed your business operations and now have an army of bots and IA at your service. So what happens next? As we bring the 2nd Middle Eastern RPA & Intelligent Automation Forum to a close our panel of experts offer their thoughts on what we can expect to see from robotics in years to come….
- Exploring the global and regional growth forecast for robotics and IA
- Understanding how companies can continue to achieve ROI in the long term
- Discussing which areas need consistent development to be successful
- Will robots take over from humans indefinitely?
- What will the World look like in 2027?
- How far will intelligent automation go before it goes too far?