Gary ThompsonConsultant: Shared Services & Service Delivery Excellence
So you’ve transformed your business operations and now have an army of bots and IA at your service. So what happens next? As we bring the 2nd Middle Eastern RPA & Intelligent Automation Forum to a close our panel of experts offer their thoughts on what we can expect to see from robotics in years to come….
- Exploring the global and regional growth forecast for robotics and IA
- Understanding how companies can continue to achieve ROI in the long term
- Discussing which areas need consistent development to be successful
- Will robots take over from humans indefinitely?
- What will the World look like in 2027?
- How far will intelligent automation go before it goes too far?
It is no secret that post-oil economic changes have affected the way that large scale organisations throughout the GCC do business.
With increasing pressures to cut operating costs, reduce FTEs (full time equivalent) and improve the efficiency of our core business offerings, in order to maintain a competitive advantage and healthy bottom line growth,the option to robotize repetitive, transactional tasks -- thereby freeing up valuable human resources who can be redeployed to more value-adding roles within the organization -- is fast becoming a popular strategy across the region.