Jereon Van Genuchten
Global RPA Owner
ING Bank, NETHERLANDS
9:00 AM INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER: The robots are coming: Time to prepare for the future and to be part of the $2.9 billion estimated size of the global automation market by 2020
ING Bank offers banking services in over 40 countries and follows the ethos of “Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business”.
As part of this vision, in 2017 Jereon Van Genuchten has been working to establish the newly created Global Centre of Excellence for Robotics & AI within ING’s banking operations and is the Global Owner and champion for RPA at ING.
Jeroen will share his journey on what it took to coordinate the global RPA activities and delivers services to up to 15 ING units worldwide that use RPA in their operational processes.
- Towards the Robot employment agency: Global solutions for scaling up and down
- Making robotics smarter: How we leverage our 10 years of RPA experience in our AI journey
- How Virtual Assistant Marie in Belgium and Emma in Czech Republic are serving ING‘s customers
- Being agile all the way: why transformation towards a data driven organisation is essential
3:00 PM ONSTAGE INTERVIEW: Giving RPA more power! From repetitive tasks to automation of complex tasks
- Enterprise RPA: from back office to front office, exploring the possibilities of RPA across your business
- Beyond cost reduction: from quality to productivity exploring the wider benefits
- Collaboration with IT: how to ensure technical flexibility
- Future predictions: how far can we go?