Head of Experience Design and Digital Transformation
DBS Bank, SINGAPORE
11:40 AM INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER: EXCLUSIVE CASE STUDY INSIGHT - How the robotics program accelerated digital transformation at DBS Bank within 5months
How DBS, one of the leading digital banks in the world, is at the top of changes using Data Science, RPA, Design Thinking, Heuristics, Experimentation and Collaboration across location and units.
In this session, Subir Chandra will take you through the DBS’ story on how they are leveraging RPA and IA in transforming HR and risk management and his future plans to drive this across the business!
- Insight into how DBS has established their COE and optimised more than 50 complex business processes across their Singapore bank
- To infinity and beyond! Hear how the RPA programme will be implemented in other markets across its Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia and Taiwan business arms
- RPA for enhanced banking security! See how DBS use RPA in combating financial crimes such as money laundering, fraud and tax evasion
3:00 PM ONSTAGE INTERVIEW: Giving RPA more power! From repetitive tasks to automation of complex tasks
- Enterprise RPA: from back office to front office, exploring the possibilities of RPA across your business
- Beyond cost reduction: from quality to productivity exploring the wider benefits
- Collaboration with IT: how to ensure technical flexibility
- Future predictions: how far can we go?