Sudhir SenFounder & Products Head
With his industry leading expertise with Robotic process automation (RPA) and implementations focused on cognitive automation and complex quasi strategic automation using Jiffy bots, Sudhir has been pivotal in helping enterprises gain competitive advantage and increase their speed and accuracy of processes and decision making. He is also an expert in the data analytics domain, and has worn multiple hats as a technology innovation lead, a people leader and a subject matter expert on establishing Data and Analytics practice. He pioneered the concept of integrating Business Operations, Technology and Industry experts under a single umbrella to make analytics a breeze.
So you’ve transformed your business operations and now have an army of bots and IA at your service. So what happens next? As we bring the 2nd Middle Eastern RPA & Intelligent Automation Forum to a close our panel of experts offer their thoughts on what we can expect to see from robotics in years to come….
- Exploring the global and regional growth forecast for robotics and IA
- Understanding how companies can continue to achieve ROI in the long term
- Discussing which areas need consistent development to be successful
- Will robots take over from humans indefinitely?
- What will the World look like in 2027?
- How far will intelligent automation go before it goes too far?